Saturday, December 28, 2013

Soulmate??

Whats a soulmate ..??


Its like a best friend but more. Its the one person in the world
who knows you better than anyone else. That someone who makes u a better person.
No, actually they don't make you a better person.
You do that by yourself because they inspire you.
 
A soul mate is someone you carry with you forever.
Its one person who knew you, accepted you and believed in you before
anyone else did or when no one else would.
And no matter what happens, you'll always love them and nothing could
ever change that.

I do have a soul mate. Everyone has a their own soul mate.
But for me, my soul mate is my parents.
My parents is everything to me. No matter what happen, i'll always love them
until i die.
My parents know me better, even sometimes they don't.
But they always be there for me ..
They are my inspired.
Wherever i go, i always bring them together with me ..
i mean, they always in my mind..
don't get me wrong.
hahaha

Love them ..
Respect them ..
Because of Allah ..
May Allah always blessed them dunia & akhirat.
Amin .. in shaa Allah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment